قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Breaking News
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Radiohead issue statement following the conclusion of the drum technology death inquest

Radiohead issue statement following the conclusion of the drum technology death inquest



  radiohead "title =" radiohead new photo size "</div>
<p><span style= In June 2012, Radiohead was assembled in Toronto at Downsview Park. The roof of the stage became obsolete, [19659005 Scott Johnson and three others have been injured.

There have been several developments since 201

2, but it has been revealed that a new investigation was launched in March.

Read more: Fyre Festival founder, & # 39; Jersey Shore star prison pals

In June 2013, Ontario Labor Ministry charged against Canadian Live Nation concert promoter, Optex Staging and Toronto Services and the engineer Domenic Cugliari. Of the Occupational Health and Safety Acts, eight were filed against Canada Live

The ministry said that Live Nation had failed to ensure that the structure was designed and built to support all loads and probable forces, adeq did excessive loads and all employers adhered to the action.

The trial began in 2015, but announced that it was mistrial in 2017 when the judge was Judge Shaun Nakatsuru, appointed to Ontario's Supreme Court last year, and he subsequently refused his jurisdiction.

In September 2017, Judge Ann Nelson ruled that the right to a timely trial was breached. She stayed the charges then, meaning that no charges would be passed on.

“This case was a complex case requiring more time than other cases in the system,” said Nelson in a 21 page judgment . “Having allowed all the exceptional circumstances in place, this case will be too long to complete. they dealt with Downsview Stage drop. This was to “ensure that such accidents could be prevented in the future.”

An Ontario chief coroner was holding an inquest, or a legal investigation to establish the circumstances surrounding the death of a person.

Then the investigation began at the end of March. On Wednesday, a five-jury returned with a series of non-binding recommendations. Now, the band has made a statement about the completion of the inquest.

The Inquest itself was made in a constructive, thorough and fair way,” said Radiohead. “He showed the negligence and failures that caused Scott's death.

“A verdict was received on Casualty Death, which felt it was inadequate as it was clear that the collapse of the stage could be prevented. ”

“ The Jury is secure and practical recommendations to prevent such an accident again and to ensure the safety of crew and spectators in the future. It is now up to each of us to ensure that these recommendations are implemented. ”

You can read the full statement below.


Source link