Middletown Buffalo Wild Wings have been exposed to Hepatitis A | The Latest from WDEL News
Patrons of a Middletown fired restaurant was warned by the health hepatitis A virus.
tSmall rare and rare. T
Anyone who consumed food for further guidance. April 11 – is urged to contact health care provider to prevent serious illness t .
Article continued below
- Porter State Service Center, 509 W. 8th St., Wilmington, DE 19801 302-777-2860
- Kent County Health Unit, River Road, Dover, DE 19901, 302-857-51
- Sussex County Health Unit S. Bedford St., Georgetown, DE 19947, 302-515-3220
Canopy Symptoms 15 to 30 days after exposure, and include things like:
- Loss of appetite
- Storm pain
- Brown-colored urine and light-colored stools
- Yellowing of the skin of eyes