قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Entertainment https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Is the Empire Making After the Smollett Debacle? Do not like.

Is the Empire Making After the Smollett Debacle? Do not like.



"Empire" returned this week for the first time since former star Jussie Smollett was convicted of an indictment of 16 counts because of an alleged hate crime – and, unexpectedly, not. many people were working. until the first midseason performance last year, the show lost about a third of its audience and finished the second lowest ever. "1.3 demo rating / 6 share among 18-49 adults, and 4.412 million total audience." These are the second worst of any program and about 600,000 viewers less than the finish of December 5, a drop of about 13%.

But the number is even worse compared to last year's midsason premiere. There was a post-Smollett incident on Wednesday down 35% in the exhibition and 29% of the audience the previous year. by indictment 1

6 counting against a false police report filed with Chicago Police Department about an incident on January 29 said the actor had "orchestrated" by the actor

The big jury smollett with 16 felony counts the disorderly, effective conduct of any false statements made by him to authorities, including that he was physically assaulted by two persons, that he spilled an unknown chemical, and that he turned racist and homophobic dew. He was entrusted with "eight of the things he said to the official who answered the report of a 29 January attack in central Chicago, and there were eight who said later to a detective about being a victim of a blow." brutal and homophobic brutal by two masked men, "Fox News notes.

"Jussie Smollett knew that there was no reasonable ground to believe that such offenses were committed," says the indictment

"the charges are in addition to the disorderly behavior of felony – The false report that Smollett met with last month, "Emily Zanotti told the Daily Wire when prosecutors announced the charges first. "Cook County prosecutors decided to cut Smollett's union while waiting for a jury decision 'so-called John Doe', who sits in Chicago's criminal court every day and analyzes evidence sent present without knowledge of whoever did it. "

Smollett, released on a $ 100,000 band, pleaded not guilty. His attorney, Mark Geragos, rejected the charges that the jury gave as great "prosecution prosecutions."

Smollett was first charged on counting one's disorderly felony behavior to file a false report. Chicago Police brought the charge a few days after investigators interviewed two Smollett colleagues who told the authorities that the two men were in the attack and that Smollett had paid them to complete it to promoting a career. The police say Smollett was unhappy with the response to a threatening letter containing white powder which had been sent a few weeks earlier. The evidence also suggests that Smollett sent him the letter of threat, a claim that federal authorities are still investigating and may have more consequences.

Related: Interview with Jussie Smollett Resurfaces: 'About My Break'


Source link